Sticky Trap Horse Fly Glue
Sticky Trap horsefly trap glue, responsible and effective insect glue for biting and irritating insects!
Sticky Trap Horsefly Trap Glue is made from natural minerals, light brown in colour, sticks for a long period (up to 20 weeks!), and will not attract pollinating insects such as bees and butterflies.
Sticky Trap horsefly trap glue
- The worlds leading number 1 flytrap glue
- The only glue when making horsefly traps & insects traps
- Made to the highest quality 100% Economic made from natural ingredients , free from pesticides
- Up to 30 horsefly traps can be made with a 1,5L bucket of Sticky Trap.
- Buckets are easily cleaned with a spatula; can be used year after year.
- Rain and heat resistant up 70 degrees
- Safe for humans and animals
- Insects that pollinates such as bees, butterflies and other important species will not be attracted to Sticky Trap.
How to use
Apply the Sticky Trap glue to the object with a brush or spatula. Traps can be made of various materials, however plastic is the most suitable. For biting horseflies we recommend a black bucket. Hang it upside down in an open area so it can move in the wind and get warm and attract the biting horsefly. Inside stables and barns white buckets, milk cartons and similar products can be used to catch (stable) flies. Buckets can be easily cleaned using a spatula, so can be used year after year. For more information, building guides and videos visit: www.sticky-trap.eu